Right of withdrawal
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
The sale of products through the Internet is governed by Legislative Decree 206/2005 (Consumer Code).
This legislation provides that the consumer can exercise the right to withdraw from the contract and the contractual/commercial proposals, guaranteeing him the right to return the purchased product within 14 (fourteen) days and to obtain reimbursement of the expense incurred.
- The right of withdrawal is reserved for consumers legally recognized as natural persons who have purchased the product not for commercial / professional purposes.
- The costs related to the return of the product are at the expense of the Customer (art. 57 - Consumer Code), moreover the Customer is responsible for the return of the product.
- The withdrawal period expires after 14 (fourteen) days from the date of receipt of the product by the customer or by a third party designated by the customer.
- Within the time limit of 14 (fourteen) days the Customer must notify Innbiotec Pharma S.r.l. of his intention to withdraw from the contract by sending a declaration of withdrawal. In the declaration of withdrawal must be absolutely reported:
Nr. Order/Date/Product name/Sender.
The above declaration must be sent to Innbiotec Pharma S.r.l. by registered mail or e-mail to the following addresses:
Innbiotec Pharma S.r.l. – Ufficio Resi
Via Martiri di Civitella, 5
52100 Arezzo (AR) – Italia
For any further information about returns please contact Innbiotec Pharma S.r.l. on 0575 348113 from Monday to Friday from 8.30 to 13 and from 14 to 17.30.
- Within 14 (fourteen) days from the notice of withdrawal, sent to Innbiotec Pharma S.r.l., the Customer will, at his own care and expense, send the product, carefully packaged, in undamaged and untampered or opened packaging to the above address.
- In the event that the product, for which the right of withdrawal has been exercised, has suffered a decrease in its value, other than that useful to establish the nature and characteristics, the amount of the refund will be reduced according to the decrease in value. In this case Innbiotec Pharma S.r.l. undertakes to inform the Customer within 5 (five) working days from the date of receipt of the product itself.
- Innbiotec Pharma S.r.l. will refund, within 14 (fourteen) days from receipt of the withdrawal notice, all payments made by the Customer, including shipping costs if applied.
- The methods of reimbursement must be agreed between the parties and the above can be done by one of the following methods: Bank transfer, credited back to credit card.
- For any dispute concerning the interpretation or execution of this Contract, the Court of Arezzo shall have exclusive jurisdiction, as the exclusive mandatory court.